NoX World - форум об игре NoX

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти
Расширенный поиск  
Сейчас онлайн стрима нет!
Сейчас на сервере никого нет!

Обязательно все ознакомьтесь с новыми Правилами Портала!

Актуальные новости:
IP сервера изменён! Новый IP: 45.144.64.229. Сервер также доступен через Westwood Online (XWIS, игру через сервер)

Важные темы:
Как играть по сети? Понятное руководство!
Правила Сервера NoxWorld.
Как помочь форуму финансово?

Автор Тема: Nox Client 1.3 in English PLEASE !!!!  (Прочитано 13064 раз)

DraxUSA

• Новичок
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

Hi.. I'm from USA.. Can someone please translate the 1.3 Nox Client assembly into English :)  or is it already done?

I love the new enchancements to warriors .. my favorite and only class I've played since the beginning :)

Begging.. lol.. make a english translation  so we can enjoy all your hard work in the USA :)

Or is there easy way I could tranlate the Nox menu's and other GUI texts and in game messages..

Sorry if this wrong place to post..  I'm using google translation.

Thanks alot.. Nox is awsome!!

unseen

• Тяжёлый клинок
  • Старожил
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • А вы говорите, маг - имба
  • Awards Активным участникам сходок - 2013 За работу над статьей на Wikipedia - 2013 Медаль 'За организацию сходки - 2011' Орден 'За заслуги перед форумом I степени' Знак 'Повелитель Огненных Шаров' Медаль 'За честную игру' Знак 'За острое перо и посиделки в таверне'
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

Welcome to NoxWorld.

The 1.3 client installator is planned to be recompilated in the near future, so I hope English edition will be made as well. Or, if you want to try translating it yourself, just download some .csf editor (personally I use SSTEditor but you may find it uncomfortable in Russian) and translate nox.csf.

Evengard

• SysAdmin
  • Администратор
  • Старожил
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • Director
  • Awards Столп форума 2012 Активным участникам сходок - 2013 За сервер Орден 'За заслуги перед форумом I степени'
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

Also, the nox.csf (which contains all the strings of the game) from 1.2b (the usual game) is completely compatible with 1.3. Also, it is vary easy to update your installation to 1.3 - just install the 1.2b version and install the patch mix.
Не упоминай администраторов всуе...
С уважением, TriOptimum Corporation

PS: Покаяние - Признание своей вины в чем-либо, обычно с просьбой о прощении

horrendous1

• Постоялец
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • King of warriors..yay.
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Galava..
    • Awards

yeah and SSTEditor really owns indeed. I'd recommend it above the mod suite from morden. His other tools are awesome though.
Banana.

DraxUSA

• Новичок
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

Also, the nox.csf (which contains all the strings of the game) from 1.2b (the usual game) is completely compatible with 1.3. Also, it is vary easy to update your installation to 1.3 - just install the 1.2b version and install the patch mix.

Does that mean I could copy over my english 1.2b Nox.csf and replace the 1.3 Nox.csf and have it in english with no errors?

Does that patch mix also change the language to russian?  I downloaded the full 1.3 client..  I'll try the script thing your talking about.. Should be to hard to translate with translators :)

Thanks for replies..

Evengard

• SysAdmin
  • Администратор
  • Старожил
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • Director
  • Awards Столп форума 2012 Активным участникам сходок - 2013 За сервер Орден 'За заслуги перед форумом I степени'
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

Yes, just copy nox.csf from 1.2b
No, the mix patch doesn't change the language

Serg Lich

• Постоялец
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • Awards За написание статей - 2013
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

As I understood, all are ok now. Drax replased file default.cfg from english version to russian version. Right? :O
Now he has english menu.

DraxUSA

• Новичок
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

Yes, just copy nox.csf from 1.2b
No, the mix patch doesn't change the language

Thanks.. works :)  Been wanting that automatic shield a long time..  Do you know what these other options do? 

GREAT_SWORD_BLOKING_WALK = 1
BERSERKER_SHIED_BLOCK = 1

and I have to keep deleting game_ex.cfg every time to start Nox again..  Any way to fix that?

unseen

• Тяжёлый клинок
  • Старожил
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • А вы говорите, маг - имба
  • Awards Активным участникам сходок - 2013 За работу над статьей на Wikipedia - 2013 Медаль 'За организацию сходки - 2011' Орден 'За заслуги перед форумом I степени' Знак 'Повелитель Огненных Шаров' Медаль 'За честную игру' Знак 'За острое перо и посиделки в таверне'
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

Do you know what these other options do? 

GREAT_SWORD_BLOKING_WALK = 1
BERSERKER_SHIED_BLOCK = 1
Allows war to block the front attacks while walking with a Great Sword equipped and while running with a Berserker Charge respectively.

and I have to keep deleting game_ex.cfg every time to start Nox again..  Any way to fix that?
Um, no idea.

Evengard

• SysAdmin
  • Администратор
  • Старожил
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • Director
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

try to not delete it but replace with a sample file, packaged with the patch itself. It is somewhat buggy...

Serg Lich

• Постоялец
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • Awards За написание статей - 2013
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

Drax, try to create folder with name game_ex.cfg . This can save you from out creating new file with this name. File mb created but he will have other name and won't be used by files of NOX.

Perfect

• Map Editor PRO
  • Старожил
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • Слушай маму и drum&bass
  • Awards За поддержку форума - 2013 Лучший дизайн 5 конкурса карт 3 конкурс карт - приз Evengard-а за самую большую карту 3 конкурс карт - лучшая карта Рука форума 2012 Медаль 'За фантазию и упорство в создании карт - 2011' Медаль 'Победитель II конкурса карт' Лучшая карта
    • Просмотр профиля
    • nÖrange soundcloud
    • Awards

Nice to see that non-russian NoX players are interested in mix's patch. :friends:
Расширенный поиск  

Страница сгенерирована за 0.091 секунд. Запросов: 21.