NoX World - форум об игре NoX

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти
Расширенный поиск  
Сейчас онлайн стрима нет!
Сейчас на сервере никого нет!

Обязательно все ознакомьтесь с новыми Правилами Портала!

Актуальные новости:
IP сервера изменён! Новый IP: 45.144.64.229. Сервер также доступен через Westwood Online (XWIS, игру через сервер)

Важные темы:
Как играть по сети? Понятное руководство!
Правила Сервера NoxWorld.
Как помочь форуму финансово?

Автор Тема: Introduction thread - Who are you, Nox fans?  (Прочитано 26012 раз)

horrendous1

• Постоялец
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • King of warriors..yay.
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Galava..
    • Awards

Okay, and here I go.
I'm called 'Maarten' which is Martin in english, I'm 16 years old now (born 1994 26 may). I live in the netherlands. :P
I have no occupation yet. Although it'll be or programmer or pianist. Piano is for now just my most epic hobby, next to Nox / Programming / Reading crap. :D
And about NoX, I have it for 10 years, but didn't play it active in the beginning, really. I was just 6 and sucked really bad. I did know to use FF, haste and protections from fire and lightning. And just spammed energy bolt and dray to kill the enemy. Not much has changed since. Now I use it together with drain mana, reflective shield and Ring of fire. (and inversion and blink). I've had a lot of breaks, actually it's better said that I've had a few pop ups, because I didn't play most of the time. However, the game had me. I started playing actively again in end 2008, which is still connecting to this active period. 2008/9 - 2011. I'll probably stay longer. Anyways, since NoxForum.net died, I couldn't really make part of that forum anyways. I kind of got involved in the korean community, especially the korean map editors. However, once upon a time (in 2008-11) I joined a russian server on WOL. That made me do some research into this site, but of course, translators ---- everything up.
Later I met Fireknight/wizard/conjurer. He was my equal in playing. Same playstyle for a long range, blabla. I said I wanted to join some russian clan. (You know, getting for the tourny's and meeting a, for a change, living community) Lich/Fireguy recommended me to join ArCaNuM which you can see in the clan's join topic, together with Saha, some other russian who hasn't joined this community.
Anyways, that's how I joined.
Wizard is my favourite class, and after the years I've became pretty good at it, though with ups and downs through periods. I play all classes, yeah even conjurer, but conjurer is my worst. That seemed after I won a warrior tourny, lol. I only won one tourny with wizard, an illusion cup by norten. That was lucky for me. Conclusion: NoX owns!
Banana.
Расширенный поиск  

Страница сгенерирована за 0.155 секунд. Запросов: 20.