For English members > NoX

Introduction thread - Who are you, Nox fans?

(1/7) > >>

unseen:
Strangely enough, some foreigners came to NoxWorld recently (they're welcome, of course), so it'd be nice of "the bourgeois" to tell us a bit about yourself. Just like that stuff (all optional):
Name, age, location, occupation, hobbies, how long you've been a noxer, how did it start, how did you come to Noxworld, which classes do you play, which one's favourite, any other info you'd like to share.
Long-time visitors like MrSuperJack and Xephistagoras are also welcome here.

Girly:
Well il start the first english member thread here whoopie.
So first sorry for the offtopic i did pn network forum.
Anyhow! Hi my name is amit, i like to play con, as some people though at start i am chumleigh so no he is my teacher rawr be jelouse lol :-P.
I am 21 live in israel trying to get on as much as possible.

So mostly i play thursdy to saturday, and ofc are all welcome to join me if i am on ^^ wel not my server anyhow lol.
I know tournments are at sunday, chum wanted me to join many times, sadly i cant i an at the army, so i wish you all good luck for every sunday ^^. Besides u guys dont want a woman to kick ur ass at tournments right? :-P kidding.

Well, thats al sory for talking to much lol.

horrendous1:
Okay, and here I go.
I'm called 'Maarten' which is Martin in english, I'm 16 years old now (born 1994 26 may). I live in the netherlands. :P
I have no occupation yet. Although it'll be or programmer or pianist. Piano is for now just my most epic hobby, next to Nox / Programming / Reading crap. :D
And about NoX, I have it for 10 years, but didn't play it active in the beginning, really. I was just 6 and sucked really bad. I did know to use FF, haste and protections from fire and lightning. And just spammed energy bolt and dray to kill the enemy. Not much has changed since. Now I use it together with drain mana, reflective shield and Ring of fire. (and inversion and blink). I've had a lot of breaks, actually it's better said that I've had a few pop ups, because I didn't play most of the time. However, the game had me. I started playing actively again in end 2008, which is still connecting to this active period. 2008/9 - 2011. I'll probably stay longer. Anyways, since NoxForum.net died, I couldn't really make part of that forum anyways. I kind of got involved in the korean community, especially the korean map editors. However, once upon a time (in 2008-11) I joined a russian server on WOL. That made me do some research into this site, but of course, translators ---- everything up.
Later I met Fireknight/wizard/conjurer. He was my equal in playing. Same playstyle for a long range, blabla. I said I wanted to join some russian clan. (You know, getting for the tourny's and meeting a, for a change, living community) Lich/Fireguy recommended me to join ArCaNuM which you can see in the clan's join topic, together with Saha, some other russian who hasn't joined this community.
Anyways, that's how I joined.
Wizard is my favourite class, and after the years I've became pretty good at it, though with ups and downs through periods. I play all classes, yeah even conjurer, but conjurer is my worst. That seemed after I won a warrior tourny, lol. I only won one tourny with wizard, an illusion cup by norten. That was lucky for me. Conclusion: NoX owns!

Girly:
And stil loseing to  :P kidding kodding about my play timw is that i play this game two months. And two days.
Two days was like year or two ago that i was ofor two days so basicly i am still new next to the few players tha still play for long time ofc. Besides martin needs me :P

Girly:
lol i think the english forum wont be alive enough :P. ppl dont really respond here or dont know english ^^!.

keeping it alive for english members as well means anticipateing from as much members as possible.

or even on tournies to write it on the russian and translate to english and write it here or something ^^

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии