For English members > NoX

Nox Client 1.3 in English PLEASE !!!!

(1/3) > >>

DraxUSA:
Hi.. I'm from USA.. Can someone please translate the 1.3 Nox Client assembly into English :)  or is it already done?

I love the new enchancements to warriors .. my favorite and only class I've played since the beginning :)

Begging.. lol.. make a english translation  so we can enjoy all your hard work in the USA :)

Or is there easy way I could tranlate the Nox menu's and other GUI texts and in game messages..

Sorry if this wrong place to post..  I'm using google translation.

Thanks alot.. Nox is awsome!!

unseen:
Welcome to NoxWorld.

The 1.3 client installator is planned to be recompilated in the near future, so I hope English edition will be made as well. Or, if you want to try translating it yourself, just download some .csf editor (personally I use SSTEditor but you may find it uncomfortable in Russian) and translate nox.csf.

Evengard:
Also, the nox.csf (which contains all the strings of the game) from 1.2b (the usual game) is completely compatible with 1.3. Also, it is vary easy to update your installation to 1.3 - just install the 1.2b version and install the patch mix.

horrendous1:
yeah and SSTEditor really owns indeed. I'd recommend it above the mod suite from morden. His other tools are awesome though.

DraxUSA:

--- Цитата: Evengard от 01/02/2011 21:32:08 ---Also, the nox.csf (which contains all the strings of the game) from 1.2b (the usual game) is completely compatible with 1.3. Also, it is vary easy to update your installation to 1.3 - just install the 1.2b version and install the patch mix.

--- Конец цитаты ---

Does that mean I could copy over my english 1.2b Nox.csf and replace the 1.3 Nox.csf and have it in english with no errors?

Does that patch mix also change the language to russian?  I downloaded the full 1.3 client..  I'll try the script thing your talking about.. Should be to hard to translate with translators :)

Thanks for replies..

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии