NoX World - форум об игре NoX

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти
Расширенный поиск  
Сейчас онлайн стрима нет!
Сейчас на сервере никого нет!

Обязательно все ознакомьтесь с новыми Правилами Портала!

Актуальные новости:
IP сервера изменён! Новый IP: 45.144.64.229. Сервер также доступен через Westwood Online (XWIS, игру через сервер)

Важные темы:
Как играть по сети? Понятное руководство!
Правила Сервера NoxWorld.
Как помочь форуму финансово?

Автор Тема: Nox New Server  (Прочитано 2830 раз)

v2wlogic

• Новичок
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards
Nox New Server
« Ответ #0 : 04/02/2018 16:06:26 »

I apologize if I post in the wrong category
I just got back to the game a month ago and I went into the multiplayer mode and I was surprised to see that they were not servers or players, so I thought about starting a project, a server where we can all play in the same team against the evil like a zombie apocalypse with a "open world" map, with a new soft forum

I work on the server and on the forum, unfortunately I can not share on both sides, that's why I need a small team: I need someone who has scripting experience, i need someone who knows how to work in the map editor for NoX and 2 beta testers (if you want to help you can contact me through the ways below)

• the server will be hosted on a vds server from France Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v3 1 x 2.30GHz - 512 MB - 15 GB - 100 Mbit/s

I'll come back later with pictures or forum information

contact details; ➥steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/marius_co1 ; ➥skype https://join.skype.com/invite/nBgil2XkfHt6 ; you can send me a private message here, but it would be better to contact me in another way (:

a picture of the forum that is under construction ;

Perfect

• Map Editor PRO
  • Старожил
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • Слушай маму и drum&bass
  • Awards За поддержку форума - 2013 Лучший дизайн 5 конкурса карт Рука форума 2012 3 конкурс карт - лучшая карта 3 конкурс карт - приз Evengard-а за самую большую карту Медаль 'Победитель II конкурса карт' Медаль 'За фантазию и упорство в создании карт - 2011' Лучшая карта
    • Просмотр профиля
    • nÖrange soundcloud
    • Awards
Nox New Server
« Ответ #1 : 17/02/2018 18:14:22 »

Big up, this sounds interesting
Расширенный поиск  

Страница сгенерирована за 0.086 секунд. Запросов: 19.