NoX World - форум об игре NoX

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти
Расширенный поиск  
Сейчас онлайн стрима нет!
Сейчас на сервере никого нет!

Обязательно все ознакомьтесь с новыми Правилами Портала!

Актуальные новости:
IP сервера изменён! Новый IP: 45.144.64.229. Сервер также доступен через Westwood Online (XWIS, игру через сервер)

Важные темы:
Как играть по сети? Понятное руководство!
Правила Сервера NoxWorld.
Как помочь форуму финансово?

Автор Тема: Транскрипции игровых роликов  (Прочитано 8816 раз)

Warden

• Пользователь
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Awards

Evengard, спасибо, что откликнулись.  :) Я, со своей стороны, тоже постараюсь не сидеть сложа руки и начну делать транскрипции для наставлений Жандора, которые проигрываются каждый раз при начале новой главы, а также для речей Хекубы при смерти персонажа. Не обещаю, что смогу сделать всё на 100%, но постараюсь.  :)

Итак, начнём. А начнём мы с Мага.

Маг, глава 1, Horvath.

Captain, при загрузке главы: The work of a great Wizard is a sight to behold - a mastery of magical power chanelled to the most astounding effect! So you shoud know that in all of Nox, Horvath is the name synonymous with a Greatest of Wizards. And your timing is auspicious, as I speak Horvath is looking for an apprentice. Win his favor and his sacred citadel will become your home: the Wizard's Tower in Castle Galava. Succeed with him, and your future on Nox is assured.

Hecubah, после смерти персонажа: You failed to succeed in becoming Horvath's apprentice and lost your meaningless life in the effort. No salvation remains for the people of Nox. Now I, the all-powerful necromancer Hecubah, shall spread my just tyranny throughout the world!

Маг, глава 2, Galava Castle.

Captain: I could not have anticipated this development, lad, as events seem to be moving on their own unsettling speed. You have been called upon by Horvath to go to the mysterious Wizard Tower. He must believing you, because he is entrusting you to apprentice with him and to do research in the forgotten library.

Hecubah: Your failure to retrieve the all-important book and amulet from the Wizard Tower is pathetic. And because of your failure all Nox will lay in ruin, just as I planned. MWAHAHAHAHA! ^^

Маг, глава 3, A Dangerous Errand

Captain: Theese are desperate times, lad. The already depleted supply of mana reserves from the mines has reached precipitous lows. So teleportation is the only hope for replenishing the drained mana stores before it's too late. The Amulet of Teleportation crafted for this purpose by the mage Stravas. He is now long, long overdue in it's delivering to Horvath. Keep your guard up - there are rogues in the caves and forests surrounding Galava.

Hecubah: You could not retrieve the Amulet of Teleportation and deliver it to Horvath. You failed. And You died an ugly, gruesome death. Now Nox's fate is sealed.
« Последнее редактирование: 18/08/2010 18:44:21 от unseen »
Расширенный поиск  

Страница сгенерирована за 0.139 секунд. Запросов: 20.